If you aren’t a believer and you were looking for miracles to “see” proof of God working, here I am!
What a testimony I have now.
So it’s story time….
Once upon a time, in a far away country of Nicaragua….. I had an emergency kidney removed that had a softball sized cancerous tumor in it. I was starting to go through some cancer protocol in Nicaragua.
1st sight of God working this all out……I had a friend that I haven’t talked to in 12 years hit me up with an email saying they knew a world renown kidney cancer Dr. at the Cleveland clinic and would get me in to see him.
2. I got up there and saw the Dr. I did not have any insurance in the United States. I would be paying this insane bill of $15,000 of scans etc out of pocket. I got a letter one day saying that they were going to comp it and cancel out my bill!
3. The Dr. says I can do my treatment in Savannah at my Parents if I can find a Dr. willing to help. My mom played tennis with a lady who has a husband that is an oncologists and told her that they will help us!
4. My school says get out of here and you will have your job when/if you get better!
5. I get to Savannah without insurance. Find out this treatment cost $600,000. After a wonderful lady at the hospital talked to the drug company, they decided to give me the drug FREE!!!
6. Some Dr. Bills piled up and through some God’s grace, they all disappeared miraculously and our balance was $0.00
7. While I am here the a preschool was at capacity and after some friends heard about my situation, Mia was Miraculously accepted into the school midway through the year!
8. I had a 10% chance this treatment would get rid of the tumors in my lungs. And miraculously the scans showed that my lungs were now clean!
9. Only news I didn’t like is that I would have to make monthly trips to the US for treatment. Once I mentioned that, I had a stranger the next day buy my first 3 months of trips!
10. People are still reaching out with miles or donations to help.
11. Throughout this, I was flown up to visit my friends church in Illinois who always come down and help the project. I was blessed in soooo many ways on that trip.
12. My home church in Ohio continues to reach out to me and support me and walk me through this process.
Those are 12 things that all lined up and just blows my mind how God has all of this in His hands. Things don’t just line up like this from coincidence. God is amazing. I could tell you about 30 more little things that I’m leaving out. But God isn’t done with me yet. I’m headed back to Nicaragua in a week and back to my normal life. I told my wife, now I get to make monthly long distance walmart trips to come to Savannah for treatment 🙂 hahaha
But the biggest proof of God in all of this is all of the people that prayed for me over the last year. Those prayers are what God hears and He answers prayers!
So thank you for all of the support! I love you all. This isn’t over yet. I guess I will ALWAYS have cancer in my body according to the Dr. That’s why I’ll need treatments for the rest of my life. But I know God’s got me! Thank you all! Let’s see what God’s got in store for this sinner of a man! He is good, all the time!